Writer, Director, Producer
Director of Photography
Audio Editor, Production Sound Mixer
- Mark Gunnery is a journalist, audio engineer and producer, and musician. He is a producer for The Kojo Nnamdi Show on WAMU in Washington, DC.
- He can be found on twitter @markgunnery
ADDITIONAL audio editing
- Ali Post is an audio editor and producer based in Baltimore. She co-produces The Rise of Charm City podcast.
ADDITIONAL audio editing, Studio Engineer
Calvin Perry is a producer, journalist, audio engineer, and photographer. He is the Lead Producer for the Marc Steiner Show and Center for Emerging Media in Baltimore, MD.
He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Line Producer, Assistant Camera
Composed and Produced Original Music for Episode One
- Fanon Hill is the Co-Founder and Executive Director of the Youth Resiliency Institute, trainer for the National Rites of Passage Institute, and writer and director of Lom Nava Love.
Performed and Arranged Original Music for Episode One
- Navasha Daya is the Co-Founder and Director of healing and performing arts at the Youth Resiliency Institute, and singer-songwriter whose voice is featured on the soundtrack of the Alabama Chronicles and Lom Nava Love.